Thursday, January 28, 2010

Another Class Painting


Quick post. I have to leave for class at the gallery. It seems like I am teaching every 15 minutes. I was just there.
Class is a lot of fun though. I have tried to knock off a demo at each class so far and have time for them to get something done in class that I can look at and kind of walk them through. It causes some fast demos. The one above took about 40 - 45 minutes. Granted, it is small, but I felt like I was trying to put out a fire.
Anyway, gotta' go. I'll try to get some photos up of the class if I can remember to take pictures.

3 comments:

Keith Tilley said...

This one must have been inspiring for the students - nice light and shade and lots of different greens.

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

I would say this is a FIRST CLASS painting...absolutely beautiful.

René PleinAir said...

Wish I could join, ...

Have fun Kevin!