Friday, June 12, 2009

Tweaking Values


Another roundbale painting off Highway 7. The road I was actually on was a dead end in the middle of nowhere and the traffic going in and out was non-stop. I knew in this part of the country that meant one of three things:
1. Cockfight
2. Meth Lab
3. Yard Sale
Curiosity got the best of me so I crossed my fingers it was the third and sure enough, a yard sale. And it was a dandy. Yard was covered with stuff. There was so much there I couldn't figure out how it all fit in the house. Honestly though, if I pulled all the junk out of my house it would probably cover half the county.
This painting took a lot of value adjustment. I know I have mentioned it before but I don't seem to get my values perfect when I first put them on. Once I start with some of the others I have to tweak it here and there to get them right. This one was a real "tweaker".

No comments: